PHARMACOLOGY DEPARTMENT FACULTY
|Sl. No.||Publication List|
1. Priyadarshini C ,Mohapatra J,Sahoo T , Pattnaik S Chemotherapy induced skin toxicities and review of literature. Journal ofcancer and tumour international 2016;22651 ISSN2454-7360
2. Mohapatra G, Jena D, Tripathy RM, PandaA, Mohapatra J, Swain PK. Effectiveness of video-assisted teaching module on knowledge of osteoporosis among perimenopausal women in urban slum area of Berhampur, Odisha, India. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2016;5 (Online First). DOI: 10.5455/ijmsph.2016.02112015239
1. Pharmacovigilance in cancer chemotherapy in regional cancer center of Eastern India: prospective observational study-IJBCP( International Journal of Basic and clinical Pharmacology)
1. Hota D, Srinivasan A, Sahoo JP, Behera KK, Patro BK, Bandyopadhyay D, et al. (2020) Possible Anti-Diabetic and Anti-Hyperlipidemic Efficacy of Blended Rice Bran Oil with Sesame Oil in Comparison with Soybean Oil: A Clinical Investigation in Pre-Diabetic and Diabetic Individuals. J Clin Trials 10: 419. doi: 10.35248/2167-08184.108.40.2069
1. Chemotherapy induced skin toxicities-A Review Article, JCTI
1. Analgesic and antipyretic activity of methanolic extract of Leucas Clarki in animal models
1. Effect of Aqueous Extract of Unripe Musa Paradisica (Banana) skin on cardiac and skeletal muscle of toad. -Indian Journal of Applied Research 1.7.2020
2. Antimicrobial Usage Pattern and Outcome of Neonatal Sepsis in Sick Newborn Care Unit of a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital of Odisha- Indian Journal of Applied Research 1.7.2020
3. A rare case of broken injection needle embedded in the chest wall of an infant, The Indian Practitioner: Dec 2014
5. Effect of Aqueous Extract of Aegle Marmelos (Bael Leaves) on Perfused Toads Heart- International Journal of Health Sciences and Research -February 2016
1. Ephedrine vs Phenylephine in controlling Spinal Anaesthesia Induced Maternal Hypotension during Cesarean Section,IOSR Journal of Dental & Medical Sciences Vol.18,Issue7,Series11, July-2019
1. Effect of ethanol extract of curcuma longa on aspirin induced gastric injury.(gross morphology and histopathology study)
2. Effect of aloe vera leaf extract in animal model of ulcerative colitis.
3. Hepatoprotective effect of S-Adenosyl L methionine against Isoniazid induced hepatitis in animal model.
5. Pain Abdomen in a child Aggravated after Treatment with Ciprofloxacin, Metronidazole and Tramadol: A Case Study.
6. Prescribing Pattern of antibiotics in community –aquired pneumonia in a teaching hospital of southeast Asia.
7. Study of anti inflammatory effect of neem seed oil (Azadiracta indica) on infected albino rats.
8. Anti-inflamatory Effect of neem leaf extract on Albino Rats.
9. Cutaneous adverse drug reactions with fixed dose combinations: Special reference to self medication and preventability.
11. Effect Of Calcium Channel Blockers ( CCBs) On Urinary Electrolytes And Urine Output on rabbits.
12. STATE JOURNALS
13. Antinociceptive Activity of Glycyrhiza Glabra in Albino rats.
14. Study of Utilisation Pattern of drugs for Helicobacter Pylori eradication along with cost effective analysis in patients of Peptic ulcer diseases in a tertiary Care Hospital.
15. Study of Drug Utilisation Pattern And Their Cost Effective Analysis In Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis in A Tertiary Care Hospital.
16. Evaluation of hepatoprotective activityof S-adenosyl-l methionine Against Isoniazid induced liver Damage in Rats.
1. Preliminary study for development of an experimental model of cancer chemotherapy induced diarrhea
4. Classification of heart rhythm disorders using instructive features and artificial neural networks
6. Adaptive-Fuzzy clustering based texture analysis for classifying liver cancer in abdominal CT images
7. Efficacy and safety of Azilisartan in controlling hypertension in patients attending a tertiary care hospital of Odisha
8. Comparative safety and cost effective analysis between aceclofenac, lornoxicam and diclofenac in patients of musculoskeletal disorder.
9. Pricing and availability of some essential child specific medicines in Odisha.
10. Prediction of cholesterol binding motif sequences from human GPCR using Rough set based Mean- Shift approach.
11. Prescribing pattern of antibiotics in community-acquired pneumonia in a teaching hospital of Southeast Asia.
12. Analgesic effect of Azadirachta indica (neem) leaf extract on albino rats
13. Diarrhea in immunocompromised patients – an overview.
14. Evaluation of culture sensitivity pattern of diarrheal stool in infectious disease ward in a tertiary care hospital.
15. Study of drug utilization pattern and their cost effective analysis in treatment of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis in a tertiary care hospital.
HESI Buletin[Hepatitis Eradication Society of India], ISSN: 0973-2748, 2011, Vol 7,. p29-34
16. Anticonvulsant activity of Myristica fragrans on maximum electroshock and pentylene tetrazole induced seizure in albino rats .
17. Study of Drug utilization pattern and their adverse drug monitoring (ADR) in patients of viral hepatitis attending Hepatology OPD of a Tertiary care Hospital.
18. Effect of fermented rice extract on the gastric acid output and mucosal protection in the stomach of albino rats
19. Chronic effects of Lamotrigine on liver function in adult male rats .
20. Evaluation of Drug UtilisationPattern of Acidopeptic Disorders(APD) in a Tertiary care Hospital .
21. Significance of measurement of antibody titer in management of Hepatitis B infection
22. Evaluation of teaching methods in Pharmacology at present and recommended future prospects