1. GASTRO INTENSTINAL ENDOSCOPYFebruary 2015 Volume 81, Issue 2, Pages 351–359
Single or multiport percutaneous endoscopic necrosectomy performed with the patient under conscious sedation is a safe and effective treatment for infected pancreatic necrosis (with video)
Rajan Dhingra, MD, DM,Saurabh Srivastava, MD, DM Sanatan Behra, MD, DM,Padmaprakash ,Shalimar, MD, DM ,Shivanand Ramachandra Gamanagatti, MD ,Pramod Kumar Garg, MD, DM
2. Original article ELSEVIER PANCREATOLOGY 16(2016) 194-199,
Reduction in mortality in severe acute pancreatitis: A time trend analysis over 16 years , Samagra Agarwal, John George, Rajesh Kumar Padhan, Padmaprakash K. Vadiraja,
Sanatan Behera, Ajmal Hasan, Rajan Dhingra, Shalimar, Pramod Kumar Garg*
Department of Gastroenterology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
3. GASTROENTEROLOGY April 2015 Volume 148, Issue 4, Supplement 1, Page S-114
591c Primary Organ Failure and Secondary Organ Failure Due to Infected Pancreatic Necrosis Contribute Independently to Mortality in Acute Pancreatitis and Should Be Distinguished
Pramod K. Garg, Rajesh K. Padhan,Sanatan Behra, Sushil K. Jain, Rajan Dhingra,,Samagra Agarwal
4. Case report, Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging, Vol. 13, No. 2, April-June, 2003, pp. 203-205, CNS,Imaging of rupture cardiac hydatid cyst located on the interventricular septum with pulmonary embolism, a case report,Sanatan Behera, M Mohapatra, SC Pattnaik, MR Pattnaik, PK Sahoo, S Sahoo
5. case report, Paget’s Disease of Bone in a 85 Year Old Woman, © JAPI • september 2009 • VOL. 57, 653-657
Paget’s Disease of Bone in a 85 Year Old Woman SK Mahapatra* , R Mohanty**, K Sen**, Sanatan Behera**, SC Singh**, M Chaudhuri***,
6. DDW 2013 Poster Presentation (Sa1375)
Session Title: Clinical Acute Pancreatitis
Session Date: May 18, 2013, Poster ID: Sa1375
Presentation Title: Extent and infection of pancreatic necrosis determine the outcome of acute fluid collections in acute pancreatitis: Results of a prospective validation study of revised Atlanta classification Contact Author: Prof. Pramod Garg , Dr sanatan behera.
DEPTT OF GASTROENTEROLOGY AIIMS NEW DELHI INDIA, email@example.com
7. DDW AS A CO AUTHOR USER ID SBddw ,2014DDW, ABSTRACT TITILE- Control ID: 1907723
Title: Single or Multiport Percutaneous Endoscopic Necrosectomy under Conscious Sedation is a Safe and Effective Treatment for Infected Pancreatic Necrosis ,Contact Author: Prof. Pramod Garg ,Dr sanatan Behera DEPTT OF GASTROENTEROLOGY AIIMS,NDELHI INDIA,firstname.lastname@example.org
8. January 2016 • VOL. 64,JAPI Comparative study of percutaneous catheter drainage (PCD) & percutaneous needle aspiration (PCNA) in liver abscess,Sanatan Behera, U C Patra, S K Jena, R P Sahoo Shri Ramachandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack
9. ABSTRACTS INDIAN SOCIETY OF GASTROENTEROLOGY 2016,LVH-21
Prevalence, clinical profile and feto maternal outcome of hepatitis B in pregnency-A observational study from single tertiary care hospital Sanatan Behera/Sagar Mohapatra, U C Patra dr Sanata behera, S K Jena, Heribhakti S Das, Rabinarayan Satapathy DR SANATAN BEHERA ASST PROF HEPATOLOGY SCB MCH CTC
1. Vinod Kumar Dixit. Sushanta Kumar Jena. Incidentally detected asymptomatic HBsAg positive subjects. Hep. B Annual, 2008;5: 95-101.
2. Baradhi SR, Dixit VK, Jain AK, Mehta, Jena SK. A comparative study between MRCP (magnetic resonance cholangio-pancreaticography) and ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangio- Pancreaticography) in pancreatibiliary disease. J Gastroenterol Hepatol, Vol 23, (Suppl 5) A 24 Sept. 2008, New Delhi.
3. Chamandeep, Jain AK, Dixit VK, Shukla SK, Jena SK, Behera P. Role of infectious agents in relapse or exacerbation of ulcerative colitis. Indian J Gastroenterol, Vol 28, (Suppl I): Page A46, December 2009, Kolkata.
4. Ashish Mehta, Jena SK, Abhishek Kumar Behera P, Shukla SK, Dixit VK, Jain AK. Acute or chronic liver failure: clinical spectrum and etiological profile. Indian J Gastroenterol, Vol 28, (Suppl I), Page A56, December 2009, Kolkata.
5. Jena SK, Dixit VK, Jain AK, Shukla SK, Mehta A. Profile of extrahepatic portal venous obstruction in children with special reference to thrombophilic factors. Indian J Gastroenterol, Vol 28, (Suppl I), Page A76, December 2009, Kolkata.
6. Goyal KK, Dixit VK, Jain AK, Shukla SK, Jena SK, Mehta A. Role of hepatotropic viruses as a causative agent in decompensation of chronic liver disease. Indian J Gastroenterol, Vol 28, (Suppl I), Page A99, December 2009, Kolkata.
7. Sanjay C Lamtha, K D Bhutia, M K Tripathy, J K Choudhary, S.K. Jena, S K Shukla, A K Jain, V K Dixit. Study of immunoproliferative marker Ki-67 and risk for hepatocellular carcinoma in Hepatitis B virus inactive carriers. Indian J Gastroenterol (December 2014) 32 (Suppl I): A62.
8. Jitendra Kumar Choudhary*, M.K. Tripathy, SK Jena*, A Ranjan, N Gupta, N. Singh, A K Jain, S.K. Shukla, V.K. Dixit. Alletic diversity of the Helocobacter pylori vacuolating cytotoxin gene (vacA) in northern India. Indian J Gastroenterol (December 2014) 32 (Suppl I): A32.
9. Sandeep Goyal. VK Dixit. AK Jain. OP Mishra. SK Jena, Jayanta Ghosh. Revisiting Extra Hepatic Portal Vein Obstruction in Children from the North Indian Gangetic Plain. Indian J. Pediatr. 2014;81, 429-433.
10. Suchismita Panda, Sushanta Kumar Jena; Rachita Nanda; Manaswini Mangaraj; Parsuram Nayak. Ischaemic Markers in Acute Hepatic Injury; Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2016 April. Vol. 10 (4): BC 17-BC20.
11. Jena S.K., Mohanty M. Biswas M., Bisoyi S., Giri R.C. ; Socio Clinical Profile of Patients of Chronic Liver Disease Admitted to the Department of Hepatology of SCB Medical College, Cuttack; Journal of Community Medicine, IAPSM, Odisha, Vol.-12, Issue-2, July-Dec. 2016: 43-47, ISSN 0973-2454.
12. Dr. M. Mohanty, Dr. K. Kar, Prof. D. M. Satapathy, Dr. S.K. Jena, Dr. D. Panda; Study of Change in Awareness Level of Anganwadi Workers after Rabies Awareness Session in Cuttack City of Odisha; APCRI Journal, Volume XVIII, Issue III, January 2017; P – 25-27.
13. M. Mohanty, SK Jena, DM Satapathy, D. Panda, DK Sahu, SK Padhy; An Epidemiological Study of Hepatitis Outbreak in Cuttack City, Odisha; Journal of Communicable Disease 2017; 49 (3); ISSN: 0019-5138.
14. Sushanta Kumar Jena, Minakshi Mohanty, Umesh Chandra Patra, Sanatan Behera; A Study on Demographic and Clinical Profile of Children with Extra Hepatic Portal Venous Obstruction (EHPVO) and with Special Reference to Thrombophilic Factors (Acceptance letter attached); Journal of IJCMPH, Vol. 4, Issue-3, March-2017; pISSN 2394-6032; eISSN 2394-6040: 640-645.
15. Sushanta Kumar Jena, Minakshi Mohanty, Sasmita Beuria ; A Study on Faeto-Maternal Outcome in Pregnancy with Jaundice due to Hepatitis E, Volume 6, Issue 2 of IJRCOG in March -2017. pISSN 2320-1770; eISSN 2320-1789: 861-863.
1. Aetiology of acute viral hepatitis (AVH) with particular emphasis on magnitude of hepatitis A virus (HAV) infection and its clinical courses adults. OPJ- Vol – 9 – 2012 – 35-43.
2. Cholestatic liver disease diagnosis and management OMJ vol-32 orissa medical journal –no-1-2012-71-77
3. An open label prospective observational study to evaluate the efficacy of Entecavir in HBsAg positive treatment naïve chronic hepatitis B patients in a tertiary care center in Eastern India, Tropical Gastroenterology 2011-32(4) 314-316
4. Magnitude of Hepatitis A virus infection and its clinical course in Adult in a tertiary care center in Odisha –OMJ-33-1-2013-34-41
5. Afebrile Malaria. Indian Medical Gazette. Feb. 1992, CXXV, No 2, 34-36.
6. Persistent renal lesions in PSGN- A 5yer follow up, I.M.G. Jan. 1992, No. 1, 21-22.
7. Second cancer in Hodgkin’s disease. I.M.G. Oct. 1990, No 10, 293-295.
8. Evaluation of diltiazen in arrhythmias of thyrotoxicosis. The Indian Practitioner march 1991, 213-235.
9. Caplicatw complicated falciparum malaria. Indian Practitioner Vo. 31, July, 1994.
10. Chr. Meningitis, TB, Meningitis, Visa-a-Vis. TBM mIimicry. The antiseptic. Vo. 92, No. 6; 231-233-Jan. 1995.