- Gupta V, Mohapatra D, Kumar V. Family planning knowledge, attitude, andpractices among the currently married women (aged 15–45 years) in an urban area of Rohtak district. Int J Med Sci and Public Health;5(4): 627-32.
- Gupta V, Mohapatra D, Kumar V. Assessment of nutritional status among adolescent boys (10-19 years) of secondary schools in an urban area of district Rohtak, Haryana. International Journal of Current Research and Review.2015;7(21):41
- Mohapatra D, Gupta V, Malik J. A study on needle sticks injury among nursingstaff of a tertiary care hospital of Haryana. Journal of advanced research in medicine.2015;2(1):5-9.
- Gupta V, Mohapatra D, Kumar V. Assessment of vaccine wastage in a tertiary care centre of district Rohtak, Haryana. Natl J of Community Med. 2015; 6(2):292-6.
- Gupta V, Mohapatra D, Kumar V. Nutritional assessment among children using various anthropometric indices in an urban area of district Rohtak, Haryana, India. Int J Biomed Res.2015; 6(9):629-34.
- Mehta B, Kumar V, Chawla S, Sachdeva, Mohapatra D. Hypertension in Pregnancy: A Community-Based Study. Indian J Community Med. 2015;40(4): 273-8
- Mohapatra D, Bhatia V. Gene Xpert MTB/RIF: The evidence-based path breaking diagnostic tool for tuberculosis diagnosis. Int J Sci Research.2018; 8(7)
- Mohapatra D, Bhatia V, Parida S. Diagnostic dilemma in catching anaemia early. Indian Journal of Community and Family Medicine, 2018;4(1):69
- Sahu D, P Giri P, Mohapatra D, Behera B, Subba S: Lepromatous leprosy with erythema Nodosum leprosum: A public health challenge.Indian Journal of Community and Family Medicine, 2018;4(2):77
- Gupta V, Chawla S, Mohapatra D. Nutritional assessment among children (1–5 years of age) using various anthropometric indices in a rural area of Haryana, India. Indian Journal of Community and Family Medicine, 2019;5(1):39-43
- Mohapatra D, Bhatia V, Singh AK. Assessment of clinical and behavioral profile of clients attending integrated counseling and testing centers of a tertiary care institute in Eastern India: A secondary data analysis. Indian J Sex Transm Dis 2020 (Accepted for publication)
- “PERCEPTION OF FACULTY ON VERTICAL INTEGRATION- AS A TEACHING LEARNING METHOD IN UNDERGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION.” Panda, Madhusmita, and Mohua Biswas Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences, vol. 8, no. 14, 2019
- Bacterial Contamination and Antibiotic Sensitivity pattern of Animal bite wound. A study in ARC of SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Odisha.Dr.Mohua Biswas, Dr Durga Madhab Satapathy APCRI Journal,Vol.VXX Issue I July18
- To Assess the Knowledge & role of civil representatives in prevention of Rabies- A study Conducted in Cuttack City, Odisha Dr.Mohua Biswas, Dr Durga Madhab Satapathy APCRI Journal,Vol.VXIX Issue I July17
- Astudy on time lag between exposure & starting of treatment in animal bite cases reporting to ARC, of SCB Medical College, Cuttack. Dr Durga Madhab Satapathy, Padeepta Jena APCRI Journal,Vol.XVIII Issue I July16.
- An overview of animal birth control programme in Muncipal corporation of Cuttack, Odisha Dr. Mohua Biswas, Dr Durga Madhab Satapathy APCRI Journal Volume XVI Issue I January 2015
- A study on the operational aspects of antirabies treatment in the District of Cuttack, Odisha, Dr Durga Madhab Satapathy, Dr. Mohua Biswas, Dr.Devasish PandaVolume APCRI Journal XVII Issue l July 2015
- Assessment of knowledge and attitude of trainee school teachers towards identification and management of specific learning disabilities children in selected training institutions of Odisha,Kalyani Moharana, Dr. Mohua Biswas, Dr. K. Reddemma Indian Journal of research Volume : IV, Issue : X, October – 2015
- Perceptions of owners of eateries or community dogs – A study conducted in the City of Cuttack, Odisha, Dr Durga Madhab Satapathy, Dr. Mohua Biswas, Dr.Tushar kanti MeharAPCRI Journal Vol.XVI IssueI July 2014
- A Study on drop out among animal bite cases (Provoked Vs Un provoked) attending ARV clinic of SCB Medical College, Cuttack. Dr. Mohua Biswas, Dr Durga Madhab Satapathy APCRI Journal Volume XVI Issue II January 2014
- Role of skin testing in administration of equine rabies immunoglobin in category III animal bite cases Dr. Mohua Biswas,Dr.Kaushik Mishra, Dr.Bijayeeni Mohapatra, Dr Durga Madhab Satapathy, Dr. D.Shobha Malani APCRI Journal Volume XV Issue I July 2013
- Minakshi Mohanty, Sasmita Behuria, Rahani Nayak, A comprehensive study of maternal outcome between low dose and standard dose magnesium sulphate as regimen for the treatment of eclampsia in a tertiary centre; International Journal of Reproducttion, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dec – 2016, Vol.5, Issue 12, Page 4115 – 18.
- Dr. M. Mohanty, Dr. D.M Satapathy, Dr. Alpana Mishra; Incomplete and Improper post exposure treatment leading to rabies: A case study, APCRI Journal, Vol.XVII, Issue I, July 2015.
- Dr. M. Mohanty, Dr. P.P Giri, Dr. M.Sahu, Dr. K. Mishra, Dr. B. Mohapatra; A study on the profile of Animal Bite cases aattending the Antirabies vaccination OPD in SCB Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack, Orissa: APCRI Journal, Vol.X, Issue II, January7 2009.
- Dr. M. Mohanty, Dr. K.Mishra, Dr. K. Kar, Dr. B. Mohapatra; A Study on female breast cancer in a tertiary care centre of Orissa: Journal of Community Medicine, Vol.1 No.1, July – Dec, 2005.
- Dr. S.K.Jena, Dr. M. Mohanty, Dr. U.C. Patra, Dr. S. Behera; A study on Demographic and Clinical Profile of children with extra Hepatic Portal Venous Obstruction (EHPVO) and with special reference to Thrombophilic factors (Acceptance letter attached); Journal of IJCMPH, Vol. 3, Issue – 4, March – 2017.
- Dr. S.K.Jena, Dr. M. Mohanty, Dr. S. Behuria; A Study on Faeto – maternal Outcome in pregnancy with Jaundice due to Hepatitis E (Acceptance letter attached), Vol. 6, Issue 3, of IJRCOG in March – 2017.
- Dr. S.K. Jena, Dr. M. Mohanty, Dr. M. Biswas, Dr. S. Bisoyi, Prof (Dr.) R.C. Giri; Socio Clinical Profile of patients of chronic liver disease admitted to the department of Hapatology of SCB MC, Cuttack. Journal of Community Medicine, IAPSM, Odisha, July – Dec 2016, Vol.12, Issue.2
- A randomized noninferiority clinical study to assess postexposure prophylaxis by a new purified vero cell rabies vaccine (RabivaxS) administered by intramuscular and intradermal routes. Vaccine. 34 (2016) 4820-4826. Aug 20. pii: S0264410X(16)306624.doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2016.08.005. [Epub ahead of print]
- Routine Immunization Coverage and Factors affecting it in urban areas of Odisha; Health & Population-Perspectives & Issues Journal, Vol.39, No. 1&2, Jan-June 2016.(www.nihfw.org.in/journal)
- Estimation of Coverage of Vitamin A Supplementation in Children Less than Three Years in Odisha; The Indian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics, Vol.52 (4), October – December 2015.
- Post-exposure Prophylaxis for Rabies with ERIG and IDRV in Children; The Journal of Communicable Diseases, 43 (1) 2011: 31-37. (www.ismocd.org/jcd)
- A comparative study on the safety and immunogenicity of purified duck embryo cell vaccine (PDEV, VaxiRab) with purified chick embryo cell vaccine (PCEC, Rabipur) and purified vero cell rabies vaccine (PVRV, Verorab); Vaccine, Vol. 28, No. 1, 10 Dec 2009. (www.elsevier.com/locate/vaccine)
- AN OVERVIEW OF OPENING OF PVT DMLT/DMRT INSTITUTIONS IN STATE OF ODISHA; SJAMS237;2017
- A STUDY ON NUTRITIONSL STSTUS OF ADOLESCENT GIRLS OF DONGHRIA KONDH TRIBE; IJCM&PH; MAY 2017; 1573-1576
- STUDY ON INCIDENCE 7 GENOTYPIC PREVALENCE OF ROTAVIRAL DIARRHOEA IN CHILDREN BELOW 2 YRS OF AGE IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL OF EASTERN ODISHA ; INDIA; SJAMS; 2017;5(2C); 503-508